Babette has clean water, nutritious food, and attends an excellent school. Her father graduated with a degree in accounting and her mother is a nurse who helped children after the earthquake. She is an example of what your support can do for child and family.
This beautiful Hatian girl displays dignity, grace, and tenacity.She and children like her need clean water, good food, a safe shelter, and education for productive employment. Join us to give them opportunities for her future.
Haitian children immunized by members of our medical coalitions.
Dollars worth of sterile surgical supplies donated by corporations and hospitatls, to be flown by Rotary International to associates in Haiti.
Reading glasses donated to the people of Haiti by Rotary Club, churches, and various other groups.
- Research and evaluate information for resources available at TheHaitiConnection.org.
- Provide medical referrals for ill/injured patients through The Haiti Connection’s extensive medical network.
- Collect and supply books for libraries and computers for schools.
- Educate on safe water, work in medical clinics, and construct homes.
- Fund water projects, collect medical supplies and even sports balls for recreation.
- Fund well-digging projects, provide water bottles for households, and contribute funds for teacher salaries, and scholarships.
- Teach, learn, and join in worship.
- Introduce music and art and establish friendships.